Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pink and Purple Skies

Since I originally posted the picture of the sky on Allison's birthday and starting this blog I have gotten so many beautiful messages with pictures of the sky painted pink and purple.  I can't tell you how much it means to me that when people see the beauty they think of our sweet Hannah!

My brother-in-law Brandon sent this to my sister last week and it was shared with me.  It brought a smile to my face picturing it that I needed to share it.

"As I turned onto 55 this morning the entire sky was pink and purple especially around the horizons, It was probably 5 minutes before the exact sunrise time and it looked spectacular, I wish I could have gotten out to take a panoramic picture.  I couldn't help but think that Sweet Angel Hannah was showing your Aunt Cynthia, Aaron, Todd, and everyone else that is watching over the family right now on how to paint the sky, it looked like a tremendous group effort and it was comforting to know that she is not alone up there and that we will see many more painted skies now that she is getting everyone "trained" in."

Please continue sharing your stories with me, any pictures of the sky you capture.  I don't want my Hannah to ever be forgotten and knowing you see Hannah in those beautiful painted skies gives me a great amount of comfort knowing you're remembering my sweet angel.

2 comments:

  1. We will not forget our beautiful Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your sweet angel Hannah this evening. She painted the sky so beautifully as she looked over your family this evening. Sending warmth and love during the holidays and always. Love, Keli Engleson

    ReplyDelete